The company Z + M Zeit- und Messgeräte GmbH & Co. KG – Zeiterfassung arised on 01.08.1981 from the company Simplex Timerecorder which retired from the European market. With our clocks we supply for example the company Siemens.
Besides, since 1991 we have worked with the laser technology (CNC).
Because of that we have had the possibility to be the supplier of big car subcontractors. We also work on smaller metal and steel parts
Moreover we produce electronic time registration instruments which has been sold by the company Z+M Vertriebs GmbH. This company arose in the year 1984. The software belonging to the electronic time registration instruments and time indication systems have been developed by this company.
The products have been sold in Europe, South America, Asia, Australia.
We are certificated according to DIN EN ISO 9001
- Quality is the absolute must for our products!
- quality at the development and construction of our products
- quality at the production through high-qualified employees and modern production machines
- quality through component checks and/or complete checks
- quality through motivated and trained employees
- quality through selected sales partners who advise and attend exellently to the clients